See us On Facebook
Dr. Chakrabarty's CV
Physician Financial Transparency Reports (Sunshine Act)
Surgical Proctor, Boston Scientific, American Medical Systems,
Lumenis, Urologix and Medtronics
- Practice Hours
- Patient Forms
- Vasectomy Reversal Information
- Office Policy
- Calling After Hours
- Insurance Policy
Visits are by appointment only. Every effort will be made to see new patients within a week and emergencies within twenty four hours.
For your convenience, please print and complete the appropriate patient forms below before your office visit:
- Patient Information Sheet [pdf]
- Patient Information Sheet [doc]
- Patient Information Sheet 2 [pdf]
- Patient Information Sheet 2 [doc]
- First Visit Questionnaire [pdf]
- First Visit Questionnaire [doc]
- HIPPA notice [pdf]
- HIPPA notice [doc]
- Vasectomy Information [pdf]
- Vasectomy Information [doc]
- Vasectomy Instructions [pdf]
- Vasectomy Instructions [doc]
- Vasectomy Reversal Financial Sheet [pdf]
- Vasectomy Reversal Financial Sheet [doc]
- Vasectomy Reversal Information [pdf]
- Vasectomy Reversal Information [doc]
- All co-pays, deductibles and other payments are expected on the day of service unless previous arrangements have been made with the office manager. For your convenience we accept VISA and Master Card.
- Appointments are reserved for your visit. If unable to keep an appointment please call and cancel 24 hours in advance. Failure to do so may result in a charge of $25.
- Unless it is an emergency, nurses or the doctor will return calls at the end of the day.
Calling after hours
To contact us after hours you may call our office number and follow instructions to leave a messsage or page the doctor. If it is an emergency you may proceed to the nearest emergency room and they will contact the doctor.
We accept most major insurances and will be glad to file your claims for you. Please feel free to talk to us about any questions you have in this regard and we will try to clarify it for you.
Financing is available for self pay patients or for procedures not covered by your insurance provider.